being honest, honestly.

By Maudy Elvira - November 02, 2017




Bonjour :)

It is funny how i actually have my draft for this post deleted in a blink of an eye because i feel like i found something missing, which i do not even acknowledge what was it. But, my best guess is honesty. I was missing the honesty in that draft i just deleted. Now, i feel at ease in my mind but gassy in my stomach, which probably is caused by the abundant amount of fruit i ate this late afternoon as my dinner.

To sum up my current life, i am now catching up with the all these courses i had been missed last year while i was in japan. So, there is not so much going on but endless group task *which i'm not really a fan of*  quiz, readings, review, and the list will go on in coldness like i was drowning in Neretva river. 

Lately, i *am kinda* taking a break from posting on this particular site because i am in that writing on journal mode again, reminiscing all the good old days, when my mother used to turn on the alarm so that i would know my limit for home internet access and all i did was scrolling through Myspace (oh yes), Friendster, and watching Mr. bean over and over again. Writing on a literal surface or paper somehow gets your motor to work honestly, without no force, voluntarily. Although, life seems to be demanding more and more typed works and pieces, i find writing with your own handwriting on it somehow feels more honest than seeing your works on the screen *just like what i do atm, ha!* 

I am actually the journal/diary type of girl since i was little. In fact, i still keep some of my journals from my elementary days, included the never ending tale about my first crush in elementary school. Would you even believe that i once liked the same boy for roughly 6 years? Guess, i am just loyal *Taurus pride* Or, how i used to hate sitting on the very corner of the class so much like i even skipped a day when it's my time to sit on that very corner. Small little things that make everything seems more tangible and well understood.

Not always a good thing to be happened, some things are better left unexplained, or even unknown.

-M



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments