The Island of God, Where The Sun Sets

By Maudy Elvira - August 01, 2015

Bonjour à tous!

Last eid Al-Fitry vacay, i made it to Bali. Stayed for about a week in eastern Bali with the big fam from my father's side, i got a chance to explore my own self and people, i also got a chance to talk and have those casual conversations with most of my relative that live in east Java.

As the trip went by, i found myself talking pretty often, much more than i have ever expected, which is such an achievement, sort of. Why an achievement? Nah, i'm not exaggerating anything. I used to be someone very stiff, oh well i still am, when it comes to chit-chatting with my relatives since i'm not the 'wishy-washy' type. I like it, the conversation, straight to the point. So, getting a chance to speak even more is such an achievement for me.

One day, i visited this one touristy spot for watching the sunsets. Seeing lots of people taking photos, including myself, my eyes got set on this one couple drinking and talking very casual. Coincidence or not, i overheard their conversation and the topic kinda amazed me. They were talking about every sunsets the have watched together and how grateful they are. Very simple? Yeah, but that is what amazed me. Overhearing a conversation about sun, earth, nature is such a bliss. I am kinda obsessed with the talking about nature, weather, bliss, etc. And hearing such a talk reminds me how grateful we should be. Another lesson learned, checked.






'96 lines tho. 



your windows background much, eh?









Candid shot, checked. While i was talking to the fisherman nearby, i believe.


Have a nice weekend. 

X0X0.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments