One Little Thought Au Higher West Java

By Maudy Elvira - August 20, 2015

Bonjour à tous!


Taken at Dago Highland

It is currently August 20th as you probably can tell, which leads us to the fact that this marks the beginning of my last 10 days of semester break. And this truth is ironically heartbreaking. We're getting closer to all those routines what so ever. To be honest, i already feel that 'sadsation' or this sad sensation, which idk where this phrase came from because i just made it myself by now. In these past few days, i've been wandering around my mind thinking about what exactly that i want to do, what exactly that makes me happy. You and i probably and probably already knew that the answer to those two thought provoking questions will never come by the blink of an eye. Oh yes, i knew it all, i did. Ever since i made this one life changing decision, i can tell you that i am now the happiest i have ever been for the past few months. And i just want to continue doing everything related to this decision and to make myself happy, not anyone nor anything, but my own self. 

I, honestly, just came to the realization of what i really want to do, what i really want to pursue in life, at least for the next 5 years. But, the saddest and the most heart breaking news is the fact that i need to finish what i have started. And that includes me being a uni student, which i do not feel like talking about it at this moment, maybe i'll have the courage to talk about that one topic later, i wish. I just need to do well, finish this, and pursue my passion later on. That is what i keep telling my own self from now on. To be ver honest, once i had this thought about giving up on what i have started but i do not want to be called and i myself am not a quitter, no, hopefully not ever. Whenever this thought popped out in my immature young mind, i constantly remind my own self about everyone who supports me, most of all are my families and that is the very one thing that keeps me going on this path. I just need to finish all these responsibilities i got and no one will ever knows about everything that comes after. I just need to do my best and i deserve what i need to deserve.

Moreover, i spent my last weekend with my fam in Bandung. Nothing much, just wandering around the city, restaurant hopping, watching both sunrise and sunset around Bukit Pakar, etc. And i somehow managed to take some 6 a.m-ish pic while sipping on my hot tea half awake. Oh yea.


Have a nice day,

-6 a.m flying bird.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments