Gluten Free Pancakes with Banana-Cinnamon Sauce

By Maudy Elvira - September 16, 2015

BONJOUR À TOUS!

Currently in the middle of super busy week, hence the caps lock intro earlier. Last week was probably the most productive version of me ever since high school. That one event absorbed all my energy for the whole week, really, i'm not exaggerating anything, it really did. But, that one experience is worth pages and pages in my book of life.

Been 'mia' for the past two weeks. I have almost no time for making myself even a bowl of smoothie because of the crazy schedule. Uni starts showing its true self with all its sheez. I, somehow need to find my positivity back. (Don't you realize i mentioned "find my positivity back" too in the last post? Well i guess i just haven't my way back to the right path.)

This week also filled with lots of crazy homework and presentation which leads to me being super mia again and again. This post is also going to be a super short post because i need to open this ".ppt" again preparing myself to do the presentation tomorrow. Hah. Wish me tons of luck, s'il te plait!

Last but now least, showing my true intention of writing this post, here is the recipe for my Gluten Free Oat Pancakes with Banana-Cinnamon Sauce.


Ingredients:

Oat Pancakes
3 tbsp of oat flour (or any gluten free flour)
2 tbsp of palm sugar (or any natural sweetener)
1 egg
1/2 cup of soymilk
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp of baking powder

Banana-Cinnamon Sauce
2 frozen bananas
1 tbsp of cinnamon powder

And this is how we roll..
1. Mix all the ingredients for pancakes all together until the right batter consistency.
2. Preheat the frying pan and spray some cooking spray or use a little olive oil to prevent the batter sticking on the pan.
3. Pour the batter on the frying pan.
4. For the sauce, you basically just mix the frozen nanas with cinnamon in the blender and you're done.
5. Stack all the pancakes and pour the sauce all over the pancakes. I sprinkled mine with some raisins and almonds.
6. Voila!


Have a nice week, people.

BisousXX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments