Some Thoughts

By Maudy Elvira - October 31, 2015

Bonjour à tous! Salut!

was super hot. wearing what-so-called errrything in black seems like a thoughtful decision.
#pardonthesarcasm

In case you're wondering where in the world have i been. Even though you're probably a hundred percent not. Uni has taken all over my life. And that includes me being all over the place. This may sound a little too much, a little bit exaggerating, but that's what i really have been feeling about uni for the past couple weeks. All the presentation i had to do, followed by mid-term week, gosh. Thank God it has finally come to an end. Well, i still have a few more presentation to do but maintenant, c'est ok.

Actually, i really want to begin the weekend with some positive vibes. And to be completely honest, i've been waiting for a pretty much a long time to write about this. Just to share you about some little things, which have the probability to become a bigger question in the future, from my perspective. By my perspective, i mean, you gotta be true to yourself that i am not value-free, no one is. So, yeah.

People are born judgmental, Here, by people, my main intention is to include myself in. I'm not commenting or bad-mouthing anyone. I personally think judgment is rooting in ourselves. People are born. They socialize. They meet people. They meet new people. And so on. The way they see new people with a 99.9% different value, different belief, different story, different experience, must be practically different. Here, i'm not saying that is bad, nor saying that is good. Who am i to tell you which one is good and which one is bad when i can't even be true to my own self. We're all trapped in our little tiny brain telling us what to think, what to do, based on our stored memories. That is human nature. It is fine to like or dislike something. But, that does not mean that "something" is good/bad. It's just you, feeling like a stranger, in your circle. And i know that feeling, everybody does.

Over the past few months of me being a vegetarian, i have been receiving so many comments. From the people i've known for quite a long time to some people i just met. Some are amazed. But, most of them are, well, pretty skeptical. How do you live without meat? What do you eat on daily basis? Do you even eat? So you're only eating veggies? Are you on a diet? et cetera. But, that's fine by me. Some are pretty curious about it and i'm more than happy to share. But oh but, there are some people who take it as a joke, or even question my sanity. Well. I am basically such an ignorant person. But, when it comes to belief, i'm more into the sensitive type. People often misinterprets my choice as me trying to distant myself from the crowd, or exclusiving (which i aknowledge isn't even a word, but i'm using it anyway so) myself, which i'm 100% not. The reason of me being pretty sensitive about this is i, myself, have never question the sanity of one just because they are living a different live. Appreciating someone's choices of living will always be number one on my list.

But, after all, i know. We can't force people to believe. We can't force them to believe us. We can't force people to respect our choices. We can't force the world to follow our step. Because, our only choice is we gotta walk along with the world. The realization of respecting someone comes from the inside. To respect someone, is to acknowledge the difference in between. To respect someone, is to realize no one is better than another. To respect someone, is to see the silver lining in differences. And i have to leave some notes that i'm writing this not to force you defining me as a super wise person nor try to be Mr. Know It All. My main intention is none other than expressing my thoughts in words. Not to judge people. Not to blame anyone. But, just to express my thoughts. Not more.

Have i been a little too serious over such a small thing? I can say nothing but sorry if you find this kinda disturbing. I have been having a lot of 'me' time after the mid-term. And, i gotta admit that i do quite a lot of thinking. My talks with friends, readings on some website or social media, old movies with hidden messages. I don't know. I acknowledge that there are some people who can't stand being alone, a complete opposite of me. Since i was little i've been raised to be independent in life. And i am more than thankful for it. I realize that there are some people who can't handle their personal matter alone. There are some people who relies on their significant others so much that they can't even handle the most personal thing. I do not say that those are not good. I just find it kinda weird. And i'm respectfully amazed at those little differences in life.

Long heavy words, isn't it?



Bisous.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments