A Thank You Letter

By Maudy Elvira - December 30, 2015

July, 2015.

Thank God,

For gifting me such a beautiful year to live.

For letting me surrounded by so many nice and inspiring friends, people, strangers.

For all the experiences, inspirations, and health.

For having my eyes opened to such a beauty in color.

For all the challenges i got to face on the way.

For showing me the art of respect.

For not letting myself derailed from the right path.

For showing me all the silver linings in those cloudy days.

For all the chances, opportunities, and blessings.

For gifting me chances and opportunities to enrich myself in so many ways.

For chopping all the heavy strings stitched on my back.

For not letting myself draining in uncertainty.

For letting my old grumpy self awakened from such a binary reality i used to believe in.

For gifting me so many uncountable luck.

and also for all the things i cannot put into words.

I acknowledge how young and reckless soul i am. Forgetting your blessings in a blink of an eye. I know that i'm a thousand miles from perfect, or even good. How this soul you have gifted died so many times. And the only chance to wake up is whenever i remind myself about all the blessings and all the gifts you have given. I acknowledge the fact how my eyes and heart were shut so many times. I also know that there is nothing guaranteed when it comes to life. And there is also nothing that i can give but respect and a little words to say how grateful i am to be alive.

Thank you.

Cheers to 2015, to one of those years i cherish the most.


Bisous,

Maudy Elvira Saraswati

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments