La Perplexité

By Maudy Elvira - January 11, 2016


Pandawa Beach, July 2015.

Bonjour à tous!

For some period of time, i feel like i'm all over the place. Not to mention, tons of works,  oh well i did exaggerate that one a little bit, come at the same time. Most of them are the result of my last year's intuition approved by the one above. If only my fingers could automatically type what's going on in this young mind, i think i'd need more than ten working fingers. Besides, lots of things and opportunities are coming on the way and i hope they'd be more than happy to come over to my side. But, with all things going on, honestly, there comes also the inner fear of mine. Fear of risks. Fear of changes. As a person who values stability highly, i sometimes find it hard to jump right on the next moving plane. I prefer to buy my ticket in advance and wait and observe strangers in the airport. No. But if you're about to ask me what is one my favorite thing to do, the first answer on the list will probably be sitting at the airport lounge watching them people walk by with their luggage. I may sound weird but i just find it interesting, knowing that in no time, you'll be on the other side of the world. And my favorite atmosphere will probably be that morning drive to the airport. Wait. I think i'd become an airport fetish. But. Shiz doesn't count, does it?

The first week of 2016 has been listening to Oh Wonder - The Rain and it's not even raining. If you know, you just know. The weather has been pretty crazy this week. I think i'm craving for the cold 22 degree Jakarta with a little rain. And a cup of green tea, just because maintenant, i'm running out of it. Ergh, my life's problem just couldn't get any better than running out of tea. But, i somehow cherish that at this very moment. Sorry to those people who have to deal with my random intentions and random choice of les mots. 

I just realize that health is one of the thing that needs a bigger attention of mine. Last year, this health factor had been pretty well. But well oh well, the start of this new year hasn't been too well. With the continuous night backache, i surely need to do the check up which i have exactly no intention on having one. Which i know is not the wisest decision to make.

These past few days, i've been feeling a little off when it comes to this whole writing game. The hardest sentence to explain this weird atmosphere of mine will probably something like i'm not feeling like myself lately. Which i, myself, have exactly no idea nor explanation for that. Some are going pretty, some aren't, but well, i won't be having myself guaranteed to anything.


Bisous

La femme dans la perplexité,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments