Wandering

By Maudy Elvira - May 20, 2016

Paradise by Daniel Pagan

Bonjour à tous!

I have never thought that 24 hours is enough. We, as a human, always want more of everything, including time. And the very one thing one keeps on saying is "i do not have time for that". I personally think we always have time for something, we just don't make time for it. Time has always been a thing. It has always been the reason of your every failure and your every success when you make the best use out of it. One thing i come to realize from watching Casey Neistat's is how we can make the best out of every time we got in 24 hours. Damn, you gotta watch this guy. 

I'm currently in the state of confusion, which i hate to confess but i have to. We, well if you're on your early 20s, are all at the age when we have this thirst of productivity. I actually forgot where did i find this line but this speaks my confused, wandering, weird early 20s year-old mind perfectly, "The life of sensation  is the life of greed; it requires more and more. The life of the spirit requires less and less." We, youngster, are in the age when all we wanna do is seeking for new opportunities, des nouvelle expériences. We, no, i personally don't know how to make shiz into a list of priority. Which is resulting in overlapping in almost every aspect in my life. Very unhealthy, i know. I need to know the point where i should hold myself together and make it stop.

But, then again, after saving those two paragraphs earlier in my draft because i have exactly no clue what i want to talk about. Earlier this evening, after one long day of queueing, and big headache, i happened to find something which is pretty shocking the hell out of me in my inbox. Damn. You know what kicks my lungs the most? The sentence "opportunity does not come twice" But, you know, every chance comes with its own consequences. And what i need to do right no is one. Will it be okay for you to give up something necessary for something you have always wanted in life? Believe me. I also have no clue where to find the answer except to just take time and look in the mirror, and asking myself the exactly same question.


Bisous.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments